Why do we need your help?
The “Archontariki” is an open house event at “Galilee” for the local community, with s discussion every time on some issue relevant to palliative care. It also may take place at various parishes of the Diocese.
What is the goal?
- To educate the community about palliative care, which is quite new and unknown in Greece
- To make “Galilee” known to a broader social network
- To cultivate understanding and sensitivity on issues around illness and palliative care
You can help:
- putting up posters advertising our coming Open House in local communities
- Preparing the events hall, the musical program and the buffet of snacks and drinks
- Welcoming and serving visitors, and sharing information/experiences in palliative care