We are very happy to welcome visits from individuals and groups who want to learn more about palliative care and the “Galilee’s” work. This includes school groups who wish to visit as part of their educational visits programme.
Come and meet the team, receive a tour of “Galilee”, and learn about palliative care and how we can all contribute to improving patients’ lives.
To book your visit call us on 210-6635955 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are particularly keen to cultivate an awareness of palliative care amongst young people, and welcome school groups on a regular basis for this reason.
If you wish to visit Galilee Palliative Care Centre with your class, send your completed application form to email@example.com. Let us know which days you would prefer to visit and we will try to accommodate you. We try to respond to all requests as quickly as possible. However we do need a minimum of 15 days’ notice.
Educational visits last approximately two hours and refreshments will be provided.
What are the benefits of an educational visit?
- You will find out what palliative care is and how it began.
- You will find out about our history and work, and what services we offer.
- You will find out how patients and their families benefit from our services.
- You will be given a tour of the first palliative care hospice in Greece
- You will meet the people behind the hospice’s work
- You will join in the activities of the day care centre
Who are the educational visits designed for?
- School groups of all ages
- Groups of students, whether or not their studies are related to palliative care.
- Healthcare and other professionals whose area of expertise is related to palliative care
- Anyone who is interested in learning about palliative care and Galilee Palliative Care Centre
If you need any more information, will be glad to be of help. Call on +30 210-6635955 (Extension 15) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.