Why do we need your help?
“Galilee”, the “home” of our patients, receives on an everyday basis:
- School students of all ages
- University students in Health Services
- Sponsors and donors
- Visitors of every variety who are interested in palliative care
We always give a warm welcome to our visitors , including offering them sweet and savoury goodies to enjoy, such as:
- Puff pastry sweets
- Cheese pies
How can you help?
- You can make with love fresh and tasty offerings which we will offer to our visitors and to our patients!
- You can offer us the ingredients for others to create refreshments!