Our leadership team is responsible for setting strategy and policy, focusing above all on ensuring that high standards are maintained in all areas of the “Galilee’s” work and on its continued growth and development.
There are seven members on the Board of Trustees:
- President: Metropolitan Nikolaos of Mesogaia and Lavreotiki
- Vice President: Ms Aliki Tserkezoglou, Gynaecologic Oncologist
- Managing Director: Mr Charalambos Milonas, Businessman
- Secretary: Ms Amalia Moutousi, Actress
- Treasurer: Mr Georgios Saridakis, former European MP
- Mr Dimitrios Boubas, Professor of Medicine at Athens University
- Mr Ioannis Avgerinos, Lawyer
The day-to-day running of the Galilee Palliative Care Centre is the responsibility of the Senior Management Team, which is made up of managers of all the various teams.